I am a native Texan, born and raised in Dallas and I have lived in Southlake for 20 years watching the area grow! My son is a graduate of Southlake Carroll schools and a recent graduate of Austin College. We have a dog and 2 cats and I'm also kid friendly! I have had my real estate license for over 20 years and am still constantly learning something new!
My specialty is servicing top and mid-level executives whose families are relocating into and out of the DFW area. I have extensive knowledge of new construction and the building process, the nuances of contract negotiation and ongoing market changes and a thorough understanding of the needs of clients that move often.
On a personal note, I LOVE looking at homes - existing and new construction even when on vacation in other parts of the country! I enjoy learning about interior design, trends in fashion, auctions and antiques. I am very fond of dogs and cats, reading biographies and shopping for anything!
- Top 10 agents Ebby Halliday Realtors - Southlake
- Ebby Company Wide Honor Roll
- D Magazine Best Real Estate Agent list 2009-2016
- Texas Monthly Five Star Professional 2016
- Member National and Local Realtor Associations
- Member Various Civic and School Groups